Click on the chart to enlarge
Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP set-ups as well as Elliott wave patterns and VSA setups:
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed and eSignal real-time data.
- The 5 automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4 and DP) are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the TradeStationcharts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform thier own manual tarde analysis
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using the MTPredictor Elliott Wave routine.
- High Volume Spike Analysis (VSA) Indicator – be alerted to trapped buyers or sellers.
Risk assessment and money management, as well as advanced tools for the more experienced Trader is all provided for you!
- MTPredictor v7.5 can run on a 32-bit or 64-bit PC running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- MTPredictor v7.5 needs external Data (purchased from 3rd party sources separately), please see the MTP v7.5 Data pages for compatible data sources.
- MTPredictor, v7.5 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/
- Memory: As Windows use at least 2GB of memory on its own, we recommend a PC with at least 4GB of Ram, and ideally 8GB (or more) is better for power users.
The upgrade fee into MTPredictor v7.5 is $525. If you are thinking of upgrading into the new MTPredictor v7.5, here are 12 Reasons to make the move to the all new MTPredictor v7.5