Click on the chart to enlarge
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP set-ups as well as Elliott wave patterns and VSA setups:
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then analyze your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organize your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed, eSignal, Zenfire, FXCM, Barchart and Rithmic real-time data.
- The 5 automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4 and DP) are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform their own manual trade analysis
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using the MTPredictor Elliott Wave routine.
- High Volume Spike Analysis (VSA) Indicator – be alerted to trapped buyers or sellers.
Risk assessment and money management, as well as advanced tools for the more experienced Trader is all provided for you!
- Minimum of 2GB Ram, but 6GB RAM or more is recommended
- 32Bit or 64Bit, But a 64bit PC is recommended
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 is recommended
- MTPredictor, v7.5 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware
MTPredictor v7 will be a free upgrade for all MTPredictor v6.5 customers who purchased after the Beta Launch date of March 1st 2012. All MTPredictor v6.5 customers who purchased before March 1st 2012, the upgrade fee into MTPredictor v7 will be $525.