Click on the chart to enlarge
Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP set-ups as well as Elliott wave patterns and VSA setups:
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed and eSignal real-time data.
- The 5 automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4 and DP) are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the TradeStationcharts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform thier own manual tarde analysis
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using the MTPredictor Elliott Wave routine.
- High Volume Spike Analysis (VSA) Indicator – be alerted to trapped buyers or sellers.
Risk assessment and money management, as well as advanced tools for the more experienced Trader is all provided for you!
- MTPredictor v7.5 can run on a 32-bit or 64-bit PC running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- MTPredictor v7.5 needs external Data (purchased from 3rd party sources separately), please see the MTP v7.5 Data pages for compatible data sources.
- MTPredictor, v7.5 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/
- Memory: As Windows use at least 2GB of memory on its own, we recommend a PC with at least 4GB of Ram, and ideally 8GB (or more) is better for power users.
The upgrade fee into MTPredictor v7.5 is $525. If you are thinking of upgrading into the new MTPredictor v7.5, here are 12 Reasons to make the move to the all new MTPredictor v7.5
Risk Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions:
No offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities, securities derivative, futures products or off-exchange foreign currency (Forex) transactions of any kind, or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given or in any manner endorsed by any MTPredictor Ltd, or anybody associated with MTPredictor Ltd.
Past performance, whether actual or indicated by historical results, is no guarantee of future performance or success. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment regardless of which asset class you trade (Equities, Options Futures or Forex); therefore, you should not invest or risk money that you cannot afford to lose. Please read the full Risk Disclaimer and Disclosed and full Terms and Conditions.
All examples on this web site should be considered as hypothetical.
Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results. Testimonials herein are unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients